- completed salvage of the "Delights of Reading" mosaic mural and arranged for offsite storage;
- completed salvage of three of the four glu-lam beams that will be reused during the renovation and wrapped them for storage on the library site;
- began selective pavement, interior, roof, and floor slab demo;
- shored up existing walls and roof;
- participated in a masonry recovery meeting;
- began underpinning of the existing foundation;
- staked out the stormwater management area; and
- arranged for delivery of storm/sanitary structures to the site.
The construction project has been underway forty four days.
Posted by R. Gale