- began interior scrap-out;
- demolished the existing flat roof;
- started selective roof demolition;
- began demolition of mechanical equipment at the penthouses;
- disconnected and capped existing sanitary and storm lines; and
- started salvage of the "Delights of Reading" mosaic mural on the brick exterior of the building (current plans are to reinstall the artwork on an exterior wall of the building when the renovation is completed).
The construction project has been underway thirty days.
Posted by R. Gale